School-based research projects and partnerships
Seymour Park Community Primary School is committed to providing our children with an education that makes a world of difference.
To achieve this aim, we engage in regular school-based research projects to ensure our practise is at the cutting edge. These projects are school-based and carried out in partnership with organisations such as the University of Manchester or the Education Endowment Foundation.
Current Projects and Partners
Nuffield Early Language Intervention
https://www.nuffieldfoundation.org/project/nuffield-early-language-interventionEmotional Literacy Support Assistants
https://www.elsanetwork.org/School Partnership Programme.
- 2019- 2020 The University of Manchester in partnership with Trafford Educational Psychology Service ‘Creating Attachment Aware Schools’.
- 2019- 2020 Parental Engagement Network in partnership with Trafford Council and the EEF ‘Mouse Club: boosting achievement through developing basic skills and home learning environments’
- 2020- 2021 NPQML Research project ‘ Developing an effective feedback and marking policy’
- 2020- 2021 NPQML Research project 'To increase the number of children reaching Secure in Maths through the use of same day interventions'
- 2019 The University of Manchester in partnership with TTSA 'Is positive feedback distributed fairly?'
- 2018 The University of Manchester in conjuncture with TTSA ‘How will our changing demographic change the way we teach?’
- 2016 The University of Manchester in conjuncture with TTSA ‘Why are Arabic children overrepresented on our SEND Register?’
|Why are Arabic children over-represented on our SEND Register? Poster||13th May 2020||Download|
|Is positive feedback distributed fairly? Poster||07th May 2020||Download|
|Is Positive Feedback Distributed Fairly? Poster 2||07th May 2020||Download|
|How will the changing demographic of our school change the way we teach? Poster||13th May 2020||Download|