What’s a digital leader?
A digital leader is a pupil who is part of a digital leaders’ team within their school, their role is to support the use and further the development of Computing in school.
As a digital leader, their responsibilities are:
- Writing blog posts and commenting on other blogs.
- Learning how to use key software, so that they can be a help to others.
- Trialling potential new software and websites, then demonstrating them to other children and teachers.
- Solving problems for and giving help to teachers, parents ,and pupils with Computing.
- Helping to lead the school forwards within the subject of Computing.
Online Safety Posters: