2021 September Admissions
We are delighted that we will be welcoming your child into our new Reception class in September 2020.
Seymour Park Community Primary School is a vibrant and thriving school family which is truly at the heart of our diverse community; a school where we are all ‘Making a World of Difference’. I know you will find our school to be a nurturing, happy environment where your child will grow and flourish.
Welcome Meeting Video
Welcome Story for your child
Click the links below to look at a Welcome Story for your new class.
Please complete this form once for each child who has been allocated a place at Seymour Park Community Primary School:
School jumpers, book bags and P.E bags will be available to buy via your account on ParentMail. The items will automatically appear in your "Shop”. Once ordered and paid for online, the items will be safely delivered to your child to take home at the end of the school day.
For more details on our school uniform click here...
For more information about school meals and a look at our menus click here...
Free School Meals and Universal Free School Meals
Under the universal free school meal system, every child in reception, year 1 and year 2 in England and Wales is entitled to a free hot lunch. This is regardless of their household income.
Free School Meals
If you are in receipt of the following benefits your child will be entitled to a free hot lunch, free school milk and school meal vouchers during the holidays. They may also be entitled to extra funding called pupil premium (See key information section)
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- the guaranteed part of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as your annual gross income is £16,190 or less and you don’t get Working Tax Credit)
- Working Tax Credit run-off after you come off Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit that you applied for on, or after, 1 April 2018. As long as your household income is less than £7,400 a year after tax, not including any benefits.
If you think your child is entitled to income based free school meals, you can now apply on line by clicking https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/sims-trafford